Sunday, December 8, 2013

Snow Shoes

Living in a snowy state during the winter...You'd think that I would own a couple of different styles of church boots, or at least covered shoes right?

Wrong.

Oh so wrong.
I've worn sandaled shoes/heels for years. Like ten years or something.

Why?
Because I can never find a pair of church boots/shoes that I like for winter.
And every year, I tell myself I need to get some snowy church boots.
And every year...I don't.

Because, really. It's only a few Sundays of the year.
And in most cases, the sidewalks/stairs/parkinglot are already cleared of snow.
And in most cases, it's not that long of a walk to be back inside.

Soo most years, I don't have problems with wearing open toed shoes in the snow.
Because I know it's only temporary.

Though of course, this year, I have a much longer walk from our parking lot to the church.
Yet, it still wasn't bad.
I actually loved feeling the cold of winter. ^^

It's probably likely that I'm not going to get church shoes this year either for winter.
Oh well.

^^ I love the cold!!!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Involved big flying ostriches, an even bigger eagle. and lots of flying.

-S.N.D 

No comments:

Post a Comment