Saturday, December 14, 2013

To Do Or Not To Do

There are some days at work, where I feel like whether I 'do' or I 'don't'...somebody above me isn't going to be happy.

It's the sort of thing where I'm told to 'take initiative'
But when I try to take initiative...I'm told "you're not supposed to worry about that." or "don't do that now, do this instead."

It's rather frustrating, and really, a double edge sword.

As often, I can take initiative, but then what was alright an hour ago, is suddenly not alright now.

It's a good thing I'm rather easy going, and can let most things just roll off my shoulders, otherwise, work would be more frustrating then it is.
At this point, it's a 'well...okay, I'll go do that." sort of shrug.
As I understand, others can get stressed, others can get cranky when they're hungry, or sleep deprived, or stressed.

But seriously, I feel like I can't win no matter what I do.
So, I'll just do what I do, to the best of my abilities and hope that I can figure out exactly when to and not to take initiative at work.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment