Friday, December 6, 2013

Foggy Windows

I volunteered to drive up the Canyon today.
For a ward Christmas Party....

I have no idea why I did so.
I guess I was being nice.
And it had recently snowed.
So a lot of people were a bit leery of driving up a canyon.
For obvious reasons. Driving I snow is not fun.

But I was confident in my abilities.
Plus, My car has 4 wheel drive. So if we got into trouble, I could get us out.

And maybe...being in charge of driving I could chose when to leave. ;) lol

In any case, I ended up taking a car load of girls up the canyon.

No big deal right?

...ah huh.

First off, I forgot that it was going to be DARK.
So lights from cars were blinding me constantly through the canyon.
I think my windshield must be dusty or something because it didn't seem clear at all and seemed to reflect the light more.

Second.
My car's defrosting system....works pretty fine.

But when there are four other girls. Chattering like there was no tomorrow....
The windows fogged up pretty quick.
And it's cold outside.
So the INSIDE of the windows ICED up.
Which made it difficult to see.
-Don't worry, the front windshield remained clear.
It was the side windows that got all foggy.
Which is okay and all...
Until I want to make a turn.
Guess what.
Windy Canyon roads?
Lots and lots of turns, and switch backs and such.
Totally scary.

I doubt my car load of girls realized that though.

Still.
Note to self: Car load of people. Cold night. My car can't handle it well. Not when it comes to keeping the side windows clear from fogging up.

^^ But we made it up and back just fine! Woot!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment