Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Pile of Snow

I have to say I have a newfound gratefulness that I don't have to park out on the street anymore. That I have an underground parking spot.
Why?
Because it snowed!

Not just a dusting of snow.
It really superly snowed.
Like, a foot of snow fell from the skies.

And I didn't have to dust off my car this morning at work.
And I won't need to dust it off tomorrow if I go outside.
Because I have underground parking! :D

lol, of course, there is that little tiny problem of parking anywhere else....
as I've misplaced my snow scraper somewhere. >.> (methinks Kikay may have it....) Soo scraping my car after like 8 hours of work....was colder and took longer then it should have.

But that's okay!
Because I have underground parking for the winter!
Yes!!
I am super excited for this now that the snow has fallen. ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment