Friday, December 13, 2013

Icicles

I was driving around HomeTown with my dad today,
and I couldn't help noticing,
all the icicles hanging from the roofs of the homes we were passing.

Seriously, I couldn't stop noticing them.

I think it's because we had such a heavy snowfall this last storm,
that everything is still covered in snow.
And the icicles, have had a lot of time to grow pretty big.
there were some nearly reaching the ground of their respective properties.
So cool!
I just wanted to stop and take pictures of them all...though the people who live in the houses covered in icicles may think me rather odd if I did that.
So, I just appreciated from a distance.
^^ Awesome. Awesome.
Now, if only I could convince Icicles to grow on the balcony above my apartment so I could enjoy them all the time in college town. :)  

^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment