Saturday, December 28, 2013

Not Doing The Greatest

Sick.
I'm sick.
Literally. Like...have the annoying nose thing where it's either stuffy or runny and can't decide which to be. Plus a slight cough. Bleh.
But the good news is that I'm still able to function like a somewhat healthy person. :)

As....like 95% of my coworkers...are not.
Something hit Starsmet this past week.
Everyone has been decimated with a sort of stomach bug. :S
One that causes you to be friends with bathroom constantly for like 6-10 hours. Yikes! Added to a headache, and cold like symptoms... it's not good.
We've barely managed to keep a skeleton staff to hold down the fort. :S

So I count myself very lucky that It's a slight cold I have. :)
*fingers crossed* that it doesn't get worse. :S

I may have gotten a head start on it, by eating Zupas Chicken Enchilada Chili for a couple of days. ^^ That seems to have helped. Plus getting a bit more rest.

But, something odd happened this morning.
Where I woke up and my left eye was all...swollen/puffy.
O.o
(literally my eyes looked like that. o.O one bigger then the other, cus the other wouldn't open all the way.)
It's still slightly puffy, though not as noticeable.
And I have no idea what happened. O.o
I mean...I had trouble sleeping last night, as both sides of my nose stuffed up making it difficult to breathe and therefore difficult to sleep.

But when my manager saw it when I came into work this morning...
She thought I may be having an allergic reaction to something.
Which would make sense...
Only I'm not allergic to anything that I'm aware of. :S

Seriously. Unless I overdid it getting a full cup of Chicken Enchilada Chili instead of my usual 1/2 cup...I haven't done anything different.
Plus..it wasn't itchy.
...kinda. It was a 'well, I wasn't itchy until you asked if I was itchy so now my brain thinks I need to be itchy, itchy' sort of itchy.

Who knows.
I just hope me, and everyone else gets better soon. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment