Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Blogs That I Used To Follow

I've followed a lot of blogs since I began my own.
Some have been there since the start.
Others I've started following recently.

But now...I'm wondering.
Is there a point where I should stop following those blogs?

I mean, I just went through them, and some haven't been posted in in like two years.
Surely, surely that means that particular blogger won't be posting again. Right?

But I hesitate.
Why?
Because there was a blogger, who hadn't posted in two years...who actually posted again!
But has since not posted.

Yet, that leaves me clinging to a faint hope...they will blog again! They will rise from the ashes!

But on the other end of the stick....it's soo depressing to see so many blogs on my feed that...aren't being used.
What's the point of following like 70 blogs...if only a third of them post in it consistently? Maybe a third is too high. A fourth of them?

And frankly...I'm tired of seeing all those blogs that haven't been posted in in so long...
So I made a decision.
I went through and deleted the blogs that hadn't been posted in in over a year and a half.

I'm sorry....but, I just couldn't take it anymore.
I'm really debating about those who haven't been written in in like a year as well.
But. I'm holding back for now. Giving them a chance. A year and a half. That's my cut off.
Once that date is past...bye bye to the blog I followed. :(

It was nice to read those blogs when they were being posted in.
But understandably things change.
Times change.
And blogs, do or die at those crossroads in people's lives.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

There was this girl and I who were in a competition. At first it was a sowing competition to make a new dress (like on project runway), but then it escalated, to the point where we were just 'opposing' each other on all things...well she was. I was still trying to be friendly. But things got out of hand when my family and I took a vacation at this beach where there was this giant vertical waterslide. And she...was in charge of it. Apparently when you slide into the ocean, you can pick up a rock, but you have to pay for that rock. And basically anything you pick up on the beach you have to pay for. Pictures, rocks, sand...and I took a stand, only to have the woman take away our trucks for being difficult. Which made no sense at all, and I was trying to figure out a way to get my group's trucks back when....

The unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment