Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Soon Farewell?

It hit me today.
That I won't be typing on my current laptop for much longer.
I mean... Christmas is nearly upon us!
And I'm getting a new laptop. O.o
I've known this for a month, but now it's practically here!

What am I going to do?
This laptop has been my buddy for years now.
Yet, on Christmas Day, I might never turn it on again.
The new laptop may take over everything.

I'm really undecided how I should feel about this.
Though I bet I'll turn on my laptop....
If I need ITunes, or two computers on at once.
We'll see. :)

For now, I'll enjoy these last few days with just me and my laptop. ^^;;

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

 I was a farmer of a large crop of big dandelion white puffs, it was a major crop but from out of the sky came a giant black airplane with side helicopter blade thing and revving it's engines blew all the white dandelion puffs away, with the exception of one small bedraggled plant that I had managed to save. I ended up in a court room, trying to convince the 'big government' to let us have our crops back, but they were refusing to do so because they were going to do something with mud and producing that and they were trying to get me to give them the last dandelion puff....

Then the unholy tones daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

P.S. Post was written on Sunday, due to falling asleep Saturday night. Oops.  

No comments:

Post a Comment