Friday, December 27, 2013

Where's Christmas?

So you know how everywhere has been playing Christmas music for at least a month and a half now?
Well...
I kinda expected them to keep playing Christmas music until New Years Day.
I mean, that's how it's been for as long as I can remember.
Hi Mirleki. ;)
And I totally thought I would be hearing Christmas music for the rest of the year.
My thoughts were proven right when I woke up the day after Christmas to the radio playing it.

But then. >.>
<.<
It disappeared.
The music of Christmas faded like a White Ninja into a snow storm.
Never to be seen -heard- again.
My work is no longer playing it.
The radio stations in my car no longer play it.
Only my radio alarm clock plays it. O.o

This is rather weird.
And hard to comprehend.
My senses are complaining.
I've been hearing Christmas Christmas Christmas!
For the past month!
To have it suddenly disappear, unexpectedly.....
So. Weird.

I wonder why... It makes snow seem more dreary without the Christmas Spirit making it a winter wonderland. :(
Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I was surprised too. Oh, and greetings to my red and white friends!

    ReplyDelete