Tuesday, December 10, 2013

When You Think It Won't Happen....

I should learn to never assume 'something won't happen.'
Because the moment I do so....it happens.

I call it 'over confidence.' or Pride...or whatever.
The thought that 'this can't happen to me.'
Yah. Once you think that, it's totally going to happen.

Example.
Today I was cleaning out hamster cages.
And I stuck my gloved hands in there to pick up the hamsters with the thought.
"These guys don't bite, I'm fine."
Guess what one hamster did.
Yep. It bit me.
Don't worry, the glove took all teeth. My finger remains untorn.

But still.
Why does that happen?
It's like we just sat ourselves up for failure.

Note to self:
Don't tell yourself that nothing won't happen.
That's when they GET YOU!!!

;) lol

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment