Friday, December 20, 2013

Stocking Mayhem

My roommates can be rather amusing at times.
Last night, was no exception.

What happened?
Well, Lesha was stressing out a bit.
She had a major final to study for, homework still, and packing to do.
I could sense the stress coming off her in waves.
The worry.
The 'how am I going to do this?!' sort of aura.

So I decided that I needed to take it down a notch, and relax her.

How?

I brought out the Christmas Stockings.
I got my roomies presents and put them in stockings.
I was going to wait until this morning to give them.
But I figured the time was right for last night.

So I brought them out.
And they pulled out a variety of things,
But the highlight was when they pulled out the mini Nerf Guns I got them.

-If you've seen Men In Black, it's basically the size of that 'cricket' gun.

They saw those, and both of my roomies faces light up.
What happened next?

They proceeded to race to see who could get their guns out of the packaging and shoot the other first.

Lol totally hysterical.
and Lesha won.

Haha totally a fun moment to see. We all were laughing like crazy.

And that little Nerf Gun?
Totally has a lot of power. Just like the MIB cricket gun.
It shoots further, faster, and hits with more force then the bigger semi automatic Nerf Guns my roomies already have.

Hehe.
Moral of the story?
Don't count out the little guy.
He packs a punch. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment