Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Back To Work

There are days,
When things get out of hand.
For my tolerance of stress.

And when those days happen,
My shoulders/back/neck tense up.
Creating headaches
That just stubbornly won't go away.

Everything I try,
It just lingers.

Which is bad for ever wanting to get anything done.

And when the headache doesn't go away.

It usually means that I have two options that will finally make it leave.

One. Sleep it off.

And when that doesn't help.

Go to work.

Because when I'm not focused on the headache, but focused on customers or tasks at hand,
Moving about, warming up my muscles.
Helps to relax them.
And relaxed muscles means a relaxed head.

Which means, Finally. My headache goes away.

Of course, that doesn't mean it stays away always.
>.< Sometimes things trigger it back.
But most of the time, while at work,
I can find relief from these headaches.

And that's the best feeling.
To not have one.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment