Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Revisiting A Show

I tend to go through cycles of repetition on occasion.

Sometimes it's in my thoughts,
other times its in my dreams.
Or my actions.

Or...In things I like to watch.

You see, like a year or so ago...About the same time my close friends went on their missions.
I got into this Anime Show.
Thanks to a roommate who loved it.
And showed it to me.

At first I wasn't impressed.
But then I really got into it. :)

And...out of it.

After a while I stopped trying to find the next episode online, and it faded into a compartment into the back of my mind....
As really. Its hard to keep up with episodes when there's like a gazillion of them. :S

Yet, this past week, I discovered a bunch of the episodes are now on YouTube -when they weren't before- and so...I've been clicking on the ones with interesting pictures and have been watching them off and on.

Which has been fun.
And rather rebellious of me. lol

I'm usually the sort where I want to watch every episode in order!!
But not this show...I'm content to just click on the interesting ones and watch. :D

....I just need to be careful....
Or else the whole day disappears before I realize it. ^^;;;

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment