Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Clashed

Have you ever encountered someone that literally repels you?
In like a 'you hit a forcefield' sort of way?

I did.
It was totally weird.

So there I was, at work, doing the usual working tasks.
When this person comes up to me, to see what I was doing. They leaned over to better see the bugs I was currently feeding.
And I, had to lean back.
Because there was just this...repelation. Like my personal bubble had encountered theirs...and didn't like it.
Really, there was nothing wrong with the individual, but there was something about them that made it difficult to be near them.
It literally gave me a headache being by that individual's aura.

It's totally crazy.
I don't think I've ever experienced this before, at least to that extent,
Where I felt the need to step back away from them so strongly.

It almost felt like hearing nails on a chalkboard,
being by their aura/personalbubble.

O.o

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

After a year and a half, I was able to meet up with my two missionary friends T and J to hang out. But the meeting wasn't as happy as I would have wanted it to be. as J...was really rude and mean to T, making her feel awful, I stepped in pointing out bluntly that J was being rude, but she couldn't seem to see how she was doing so, and so strains between the three of us got strained, so much so that I chose to leave them and go sit in the TrailBlazer -which had tinted windows- so they couldn't see me and I didn't have to deal with them. But after that point, I had problem seeing, everything was a washedout yellowish color. It was like, I'd try to open my eyes but everything would be too bright or vague and I ended up going about with my eyes mostly closed. I ended up in my apartment, going through food, and tossing out a bunch of it that was out to dry or had gone bad. At one point I reached into the cupboard and pulled out a bowl, only to discover there was rotting milk still in the bowl. :S Disgusting.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment