Sunday, June 29, 2014

I wants some space.

Today was one of those days,
Where I really just should have stayed home, curled up in a blanket, reading a book.
And not talked to people in any way.
No phone,
No text.
No chat.
No verbal conversation/socialization.
Nothing.

Because it seems like every single conversation brings up some factor that just tenses me up.

And since I've been tense for most of the week....
Today hasn't totally helped.

I mean, it's had it's ups and downs.
Ups because I've been able to talk out issues.
But downs, because it exposes other issues, or points out problems I'm not in the mood to deal with....

So basically.
I didn't want to talk to anyone.
Because I'm trying to distress my life by not thinking about the stressor's in my life.
Because I really don't have the time right now to deal with them.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream.

I was at work, in the storage area, when a woman came in and told all of us that we had failed the task (which was odd we'd only worked at it for a lil bit) and she let loose a flood of water to 'wash' us out. /drown us. But we all managed to escape -though it was close for a boy that I was super worried wouldn't make it,- by climbing up the steel beams to the top where there were a pile of fall colored leaves for us to eat. Our only source of survival. But while up on top of the beams we discovered these mechanical crosses that helped to transport us -like a hang glider- away from that place to a different world, but we would travel back to that area to gather supplies like coming back to 'work' for a bit in order to sneak in and steal things from the woman and the like, and each time we came back we had slightly more advanced means of transportation. the last being a sort of rocket car/plane that allowed us to take off straight from the parking lot. But the last time we traveled back...we encountered dinosaurs. We'd entered the 'Age of Extinction.' somehow and were unsure if we could get back to a different time.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment