Sunday, June 1, 2014

Meeting Dislike

I hate meetings.
Really.
I think they're one of the more pointless creations that have happened in the modern age.

Because really, they're 95% unproductive/useless/timeconsuming/pointless
and the other 5% is somewhat useful stuff that we need to know.

Really. I feel like we can get the same amount done in ten minutes that we get done in an hour and a half if there wasn't soo much... off topic subjects or dragging out of the subjects going on.

And guess what....
I got put in one of those meeting things this morning.

Why?
I actually have no idea.
Really I don't.
I looked around at all the other people who had come to the meeting and I could see "Yah, this is useful, you guys do need to talk."
But me?
My calling?
It's music. I tell people what to do and what to play.......and that's it.

Why was I called to be here?
Really. Why?
*sighs*
I don't know.

But I mean, I loved the brief glimpse that I had into the workings behind the face of the ward.
However, I would have been more inclined to be more happy about being there...if I knew why it was necessary to be there.

*shakes head*
I hope I don't have to do this every fast Sunday.
Because really...Fast Sunday.
People haven't eaten. They're starving. It's hard to think on an empty stomach, or be cheerful on an empty stomach.
Doesn't mean it can't be done.
It does mean that it can be more difficult though. ;)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment