Saturday, May 31, 2014

Family Visit

It's not often that I get to see extended family it seems like.
Mostly because as everyone's gotten older....we've all gotten busier.
So the times we get together are far and few inbetween.
:(

But this weekend... I got to see family!!
YES!

Ah. It was so hard to restrain myself from hugging and squeezing and basically not letting go.
But I managed it... mostly.

Really, I would love to have just been right by them every single second they were in town.

I'm that sort of person. I like being by people. Leaning against the arm, hugging them, that sort of thing.
But unfortunately, people don't like doing that.
lol. So I contented myself with the few moments I had with family.

*sighs*
It wasn't enough time.
Really, I feel like I should have spent 24/7 with them.
As a couple of hours, really doesn't feel like much time at all to catch up, to chat, to goof around, play. That sort of thing.

*fingers crossed*
But I have a vacation coming up in a few weeks. Where I get to see them again.
And this time, it will be for more than a few hours!!

Can't. Wait.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment