Thursday, May 8, 2014

Interviewed!

So, I've done something completely random for the first time ever.

Been interviewed on someone else's blog.

TODAY!

So with that exciting news, I'm forgoing my usual Thursday Conference Talk story to post about it!

What's the premise of this blog post that I was interviewed about on someone else's blog?

Weeelllll
I read this book....
And got so into it that I was like "Psst. Author, interview me about your book!"

Because it's soo 'normal' to have a reader interview an author, but the other way around? Not so.

So without further ado...

Here's the link to the interview that Danielle E. Shipley did with me about her book, Inspired.
Enjoy. ^^

http://everonword.wordpress.com/2014/05/08/in-which-the-author-interviews-the-reader/ 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment