Friday, May 23, 2014

Reunion

I met up with a friend tonight.

This is news,
because I haven't seen this friend in a year and a half.
Why?
She was on her mission. That's why.

And after being home for two weeks, I finally managed to get my schedule to coincide with hers so that we could meet up!

Agh. It's been too long, for sure. Words can't express how long.
Yet.
In some ways, it feels like no time has passed at all.

Which was awesome.
It's like one of those friendships where we could possibly not see each other for years and years but when we do, we'd pick up just like we haven't seen each other in a week and talk about all things under the sun, go see a movie, and you know things friends do.

Though, I have definitely missed her.
It's good to have a HS friend around again. ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream....had aspects of being a dream I already had before.....

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment