Saturday, May 3, 2014

Another Graduation

It was a big moment in the Dirchi family yesterday.
Why?
Because my Sister Kikay graduated from college yesterday!!
Woot!
She's free she's free she's free!
No more homework.
No more finals.
No more tests.
No more teachers.
No more school!

lol, it probably won't hit her yet that she's free from school until August rolls around and she doesn't have to enroll.

But it's totally a fun moment. lol

Though, I think that I was the one who was more teary eyed about the whole ceremony than she was.
The music started -the bagpipers began to play- the march of the graduates through the school appeared on the screen.
Ah the memories.
It just started the waterworks.
This was my lil sister, graduating from College. ^^

Awwww.

Its one of those things....where me and Kikay are different.
Me. I'm like "Awww, leaving school. Wish I could come back!"
Her. She's like: "GOODBYE SCHOOL! SEE YA NEVER!" lol She's definitely a more 'looking forward' sort of person than I am. ^^;;

So for me, it was a moment of significance. A moment of sadness that this chapter in her life is done.
For her....probably more of the "yay. This chapter in my life is done, I can go and do other things!"

So go and do Kikay!

Adventure is out there. ^^
Time to start one. :)

Congrats on graduating!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I dreamt I stuck my face into a banana pudding type of thing to eat it. Which was totally fine, but then a little while later my face felt funny, I looked into a mirror and saw that my face had totally swollen up. :S That was bad as I had something important happening soon...

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment