Friday, May 2, 2014

Charged In Three

Today, I experienced an amazing thing.

You see, three years ago, my family all basically got new phones.
And a nice part about us getting all new phones is that the person at the phone company managed to swing it that all our phones would take the same type of power charger end. So all the phones could be plugged into any of our phone chargers.
And somehow in that 'sameness' that went down, we were all able to get chargers that would go in our cars. so while we were on the road we could charge up our phones. ^^ Super handy!

Except....
I ended up not liking the phone I got at that point in time.
I had gone for the flip phone, and the one I got....was super basic. More basic then I wanted my flip phone to be.
So, I ended up trading for a different flip phone. One that was more my style.

Which was awesome!
Only one problem.
It had a different sized charger slot. :(
So all those 'handy dandy' things like being able to use anyone's charger or even being able to use a car charger....were negated.
Useless to me. :(
So my car charger ended up sitting unused, in the junk drawer of my sister's apt.
Forgotten.
Alone.

Until today.

When I decided to bring out into the light
-as I'd remembered that we had it a day or so ago but hadn't been at the sister's apt yet.
And see if it would fit with my new phone.

It also was brought into remembrance because my phone was low on juice and kinda dying.
Sooo I pulled the device out of the box.
Hooked it all up and....

IT WORKED!

HAHA!

For once, holding onto something 'completely useless' actually paid off! :D I gots myself a phone charger for my car now. ^^ Three years later, but it totally came in handy ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment