Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I Just Want To Buy Food!!

It seems like there are days where the world conspires against you.
And you have to wonder.
Seriously, is it that important for you to not let me do this?

Really.
I'm beginning to wonder.
As seriously, for the past two days....I've been trying to go Grocery shopping.
And failing.
Really?
How come you don't want me to buy food?

Sure, it means that I'm actually eating 'realish' food that would have been sitting there for a while longer had I had access to all my snack foods like I want to.
It means that I may be taking 'short cuts' and buying food on the go to give me a 'feel good moment' for the bad news of not being able to go grocery shopping.

But really?
Why are things that shouldn't take that long....taking like four times as long as expected?
*sighs*
Ah well.
Things happen.
But hopefully.
hopefully
Things will work out for me and I'll be able to get myself some more food tomorrow.
*Fingers Crossed*

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment