Sunday, May 25, 2014

Mix Radio

So my phone has this cool little app thingy,
That's called a "Mix Radio"
What it basically does, is that you put in three artists that you like,
and it will play songs from those artists....
But also other songs in the same genre/style...etc that fit in those categories you picked.
It's actually pretty cool,
because if you don't like a song, you can click the 'thumbs down' button and it won't play that song again and it knows that you don't like similar sorts of songs as well.
If you hit the 'thumbs up' button it will play more of those types of songs.
So overall it's a win win, though I wish that I could put in more than three artists....

I like it, in that they play songs I haven't heard before,
So I'm discovering new favorites.

Like this one:
Blown Away by Carrie Underwood.

Cool song. ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment