Sunday, May 18, 2014

Birds and Wheels

So my new manager can't be left alone in the store.
Correction, my new manager can't be left in the store when there are no customers around.

Why?
Because then he starts getting creative, and adding in new things to our animal cages.
Which isn't a bad thing,
I find it rather amusing really.

I mean, there's this thought of 'what's going to be different this time?' running through my head everytime I walk into my department lol.

But some of those ideas....
Okay, one in particular idea, I was like O.o Are you serious? This will work?

What did I find?
There was a hamster wheel hanging from one of our bird cages.
O.o
Why in the world would that be in there?

So of course, I asked "Why is there a wheel in the cage?"

His response?
"They will run in it."

O.o ....are you serious?
"It will take some time, but they will."
O.o You're sure this will work?

Well. Guess what I found when I came into work?

Yah!
There was a bird running in the wheel.
O.o Totally the strangest thing ever. I mean, you wouldn't think that they'd be able to do that, but they can, and do.
But they're actually pretty good at it.

*shakes head*
Crazy.
Note to self: Have Camera available so I can post a video of this event next time I see it.  ^^;;

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment