Tuesday, May 20, 2014

'Normal' at Work

It's weird when you finally get your energy back.
Not that it was really gone really,
But it definitely felt weird, to be....done with tasks....early.
Seriously, it feels like its been forever since I've managed to open my department in a timely manner. Usually something delays me and I end up taking longer than I wanted.
But surprisingly, I managed to be done early.
To the point where I was like. O.o You mean...I'm not under a deadline to finish things, and I can actually do other things too?
It was crazy.
It felt great!
It was a mini energy boost to my day.
Seriously.
Recently at work it feels like at some point that I just kinda...fade.
But my day stayed energized. I was up, I was active, I didn't even need to take a nap when I got home from work like I've been doing recently.

Somehow in some way, everything, sleep, tasks, animals, duties, combined in such a way that I had the energy and the wakefulness to keep running long after work was done. Totally crazy! It was awesome. I hope it comes back tomorrow. ^^;;

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

There was this evil witch who had a bunch of globby grey creatures (actual creatures covered in a mud/prison thing) that she wanted to be destroyed, her recourse? To take a captive wolf and make him eat them, but he managed to outwit her, by not fully swallowing the small creatures so that he could take them to safety later....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment