Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wispy Mist

I encountered an interesting phenomena as I was driving home from work this afternoon.

You see, it had been raining..well more like a light drizzle -similar to Oregon sort of drizzly rains, of and on throughout the day.
And I happened to be coming home at the tail end of one such drizzle.

The rain had stopped, or if it was still falling it was only like one or two drops.
I turned up the road leading to my apt building.
And encountered...Fog.

Okay, it wasn't real fog.

I actually think it was steam of sorts.
Though, I'm not sure if it actually got hot enough outside today to make the blacktop hot enough to change rain to steam once it hits the ground...
It definitely created nice whirling mists to drive through, somehow. :)

Very cool. ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment