Wednesday, June 4, 2014

They're Back!!

I feel complete again.

Why?

Because today, after 18 months without them,

I was finally able to hang out with my two girl friends that I've been friends with since Elementary School! They both finally returned from their respective missions,
and boy, can I tell you.

It was awesome to finally hang out with them once more. ^^

You guys don't know how much I've missed them.
A. Lot.

I mean, only being able to talk to them once a week, via email, wasn't enough.
I wanted to hear their voice.
Go out to movies with them.
Discuss our various stories together.
And basically hang out.

Finally. It happened. :)
And I couldn't be happier. ^^

Hopefully we'll be able to hang out again soon as really, a few hours today wasn't enough for me. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was at my job at a gas station, first day of work, and I was trying to keep customers happy as I worked on working the register. But this one guy came up behind me, and I was like 'dude, behind the counter.' He didn't move. Instead he pulled out a gun. I immediately put my hands in the air, begging him to please not shoot. He demanded that I give him money, And I turned to obey him, only, I couldn't quite figure out how to open the register. I kept telling him "This is my first day. I'm sorry, I'm trying, this is my first day." In the end, I don't know if I gave him the money as I turned and grabbed the gun from him. He shot, but neither one of us were injured as we struggled with it. Somehow I ended up with the gun and pointed it at him, and got him to move back. He didn't think that I would shoot him, so I calmly moved the gun slightly to the left and shot a hole in the wall to show him I was serious. At some point the police showed up, and I told them to arrest the guy, but they were like "We don't just arrest people, we look at who fired the gun, blah blah blah, to see who gets arrested." O.o Uhhh..but the guy who tried to rob me wouldn't get justice then because I was the one who shot the gun last!!!

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment