Tuesday, October 14, 2014

8 Am Runaround

The 8 am shift is my least favorite work shift.
Not for the starting time.
Not for the ending time.
Not for the bedtime before it.
Really. It's a good shift to have. Able to sleep in a little, able to stay up later...

With one huge exception.
The Morning.

You see, my roommate also has work that starts at 8am.
And...we share a bathroom.
One of those annoying bathrooms where the sink, the toilet, the shower, everything, is all in one room. (Yep, old apt building.)
Which means, getting ready in the morning is a bit of a juggling act.
We're in each other's way.
Though I try to avoid it.
It's hard to do though if I'm trying to not be late for work and still look presentable.
It doesn't help that my schedule constantly changes, so my roomie is never sure when I work that shift.

Sooo hopefully....those 8am shifts are less common... so I don't have to share the bathroom to get ready.
I don't think it's going to happen though. Things are swinging in the 'more early morning shifts' direction. Which means...more 8am shifts are coming my way. *sighs*

Here comes the juggling....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment