Friday, October 31, 2014

Spooky Song

I've had the same song stuck in my head for the past three or four days.
Not quite sure why it decided to become lodged there.
Perhaps my life has felt a bit like Halloween at work -where the song likes to play in my head-
Which is kinda crazy, because it doesn't feel like Halloween should be here already.
Yet here it is.
Halloween night....
and I got to 'celebrate' it by working through all the fun and crazy.
>.<
Seriously....there should be a law passed where stores close early on every holiday, so that people can go out and have some fun. >.<

In any case.
Songs.
It's rare for me to get a Halloween song stuck in my head. I mean, there aren't that many of them. Very few if any song writers do a 'Halloween' album (they should, they'd be popular.)
But I suppose it's the only way I can really celebrate this year around. :) lol Halloween song in my head.

What song is it?
A familiar one if you've been following the blog, as I posted a video on it last October...or the October before that....
Even more familiar if you've seen The Nightmare Before Christmas.
The song?
"This is Halloween."

Hope you guys had a spooktacular night!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment