Friday, October 10, 2014

Chocolate Hallucination

Ever have one of those moments where you have something happen,
but then you think back and wonder....
Did it actually happen?
Or was it a dream?

A couple of days ago, I had that sort of experience.
Where I was laid out in bed,
suffering from that headache.
The one where moving just made the headache worse.
I'd been sleeping for a bit, but had gotten to that point where I was just kinda laying there.
When I heard a knock on the door.
I hadn't yet lifted my head,
When Kikay came in to the room.
Bearing of all things, gifts of Cookies and Cream Chocolate. ()_()
Yum Chocolate.
And then just as quickly, she was gone.

So quickly, that when I fully woke up.
I had to double check myself,
To make sure that it actually happened.

Because it was one of those crazy random things that could happen in a dream.
But no, it actually happened.

And the chocolate was delicious. ^^ Nummy Nummy.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Me and another girl were refugees, trying to flee from something. There was a young man who was helping us, but with people closing in all around, we ended up getting separated. Me and the girl decided to get into disguises and snuck onto a ship. Only the people followed us on a separate ship, chasing us through a rocky canyon/lake area. They shot cannon balls at our ship, disabling the ability for it to steer, and we ended up spinning in slow circles as the other ship approached, but we used it to our advantage, slipping over the side of the ship when our side was spun away from theirs. We swam to a different rock island outcropping, trying to stay out of sight of the approaching ship, but ended up encountering a different group of misfits. Like pirates of a sort. They were going to cast us out, where the ship could see us, but the other girl remembered that there was another password besides Open Sesame to use. It was Bologna. She said it out loud, and all of a sudden that guy that was helping us earlier was there. It was his band that we'd encountered, the band we were going to find. So we had no reason to wear our disguises anymore. The other girl took off hers, revealing a silky creamy white dress with dangling jewels on the front and back, a wedding dress really.

When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment