Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Not Working Anymore

I'm hitting my threshold for tolerating roommates.
Really, I am.
It was fun the first few years,
but now....it's just become more and more annoying.
What's the point of moving in with strangers....
if they remain strangers, if you don't bond, share memories, spend time together?
What's the point of moving in with strangers....
if you feel like you're constantly surrounded by Mom wannabes?
Always telling you what to do, how clean to keep places.
Really, I tolerate their quirks. They should tolerate mine.

I really....just need a change.
Either I need to move in with people I already know....
or I need to find an apartment where it's just me.

Because dealing with these strangers,
is wearing. it's tiring, it's draining.
It doesn't feel livable. It's just...being there.

.....I need different roommates....

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Involved work. Not fun really.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment