Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Celebration!

It was one of those moments where I felt like screaming and jumping around for joy.
A sort of "I WON THE LOTTERY!" Type of exhilaration
Only....
To those who've never worked in retail...
They'd probably think this sort of reaction....odd. Even those who have worked retail...probably wouldn't want to jump and scream out of happiness.
Good thing I didn't actually do it.
But I felt like it.

Why?
Because I was told today that our scheduling system was switched over.
So now.
We're going to be getting our work schedules two.
I say it again. TWO
weeks in advance!

Do you know how Awesome that is?!
It's Totally Superdendous Awesome!

Once it's in place.
It will be great.

No longer will I go into the weekend, wondering, not yet knowing if I would be working on Monday or not.

Finally, it seems like we're taking a step out of prehistoric times into modern times.

I mean, for a while now, it's been a toss up. Would we get our schedules done wed or Thursday? Or would we have to wait until Saturday evening or even Sunday to know what our work weeks would be like?
Now.
No more.
Two weeks.
We'll have two weeks of schedules up.

Do you know what that means?
I can actually plan out my weeks easier!
I can tell people who ask me "Do you want to do something next weekend?" A yes or no answer and tell them why! I don't have to say "Oh...idk, I have to wait til Friday or Saturday to know if I work next weekend."

Like I said.
It's exciting!! ^^
But probably only really exciting to those who've been in the same work situation. :)
^^
Yay for more advanced scheduling!! :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment