Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tootsie Rolls

I don't like Tootsie Rolls.

Seriously I don't.
It's a mixture of badly tasting chocolate, chewiness, and all around not good tastyness.
It was the treat the teachers could buy a plenty though. >.< Which means I wasn't often anxious to get 'rewarded' in school when that was the 'reward'
Talk about a punishment.
I don't know when I last had a Tootsie Roll actually, It's been a loooooong while.
Many many many Halloweens ago most likely.

But. Not all hope is lost for me with the Tootsie Roll family.
....well, unless you consider this treat not to be a Tootsie Roll....then yes all hope is lost for those treats ever being found in my home.

You see, there's a....sister candy....I don't even know if they're in the same 'family' or not.
Oh it is! Yay. -Helps to check to the wrapper.
Called Frooties.
Similar concept.
But with fruit flavored chewy treats instead of 'chocolate' tasting treats.

And I LOVE them to pieces. (most of the flavors)
This is my sort of chewy candy that I can eat by the handfuls.
^^ Soo tasty.

And I'd spaced that they had existed until I went to an event my apt complex was throwing, and THERE THEY WERE!

>.>
<.<

My pockets may or may not have been stuffed full with the deliciousness before I headed home.... lol

Really, I need to find where to get these treats. I want to taste all the flavors again. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment