Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Soda Disaster

It's too bad that day dreams are just that....daydreams.

So there I was, getting my food at the food court.
Watching the cute guys walking by.
Thinking about how maybe...just maybe if I pretended to note see one...
I could run into him, drop my drink, he'd offer to help...we'd get to talking....
Of course, I didn't actually do that.
He might be busy.
He might get angry.
I might ruin his nice shirt.
Or get myself really sticky...

No, but crazily enough....
soon after thinking those sort of day dreamy thoughts.
I picked up my drink from the table.
Only to have the lid not be fully placed upon it.
And Whoosh.
Splash!
There was my drink, all over the floor.
:S Oops.
And not even a cute guy in sight!
I glanced around, seeing if anyone had noticed my plight.
I mean, sticky liquid all over the floor, girl staring down at it in dismay.
In any book that would be a cue for the cute guy to show up and save the day really.
But...if anyone had noticed....it wasn't apparent.
If anyone had noticed, they didn't care.
None of the guys all around me got up off their chairs to help me as I made multiple trips back and forth from the napkin dispenser to try and clean up the sticky mess.
Back and forth.
Back and forth.
Did anyone offer to help?
No.
*sighs*
Where are the super helpful guys when you need them?

It seems like they only exist in books around here....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment