Friday, October 3, 2014

Pop Up Person

So, there I was driving to work,
When I saw a girl walking along the sidewalk.
And I thought it looked a lot like one of my friends Jeva

Though I thought to myself "That's silly, why would Jeva be in CollegeTown?"

Fast forward to the end of my work shift.
I was basically killing time, waiting for the store to officially close so I could get to work on doing the 'after the store' tasks.
I'd just finished taking some trash to the back.
And when I turned around.
Around the corner came no other...but Jeva!

()_()
WHA?!

Talk about surprise!

I mean...I'd just been thinking about her earlier in the day, thought I saw her in College town. (that girl wasn't her.)
And here she was...standing before me.

Such happiness! ^^
I love being surprised.
(may have mentioned that a time or seven)

Why was she in CollegeTown?
Well, she had a mission reunion down here,
and it had just gotten done.
So she decided to drop by work (as she knew I was working a night shift)
To see me!!

^^ We ended up going out to dinner and had a great time chatting. ^^

:D So much fun! ^^
I wants it to happen more often. :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was a poor street girl, who had some sort of ability...but I ended up working my way through the ranks, -chasing a Chinese Water Dragon halfway across campus in the process-- and ended up owning a really successful business (it was like OECA or something.) Where I had the ability to influence a lot of people, though I often felt like I was still the girl from the streets...

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment