Friday, October 17, 2014

Chicken Chicken Chicken

There are certain places I go.
When I'm craving a particular thing.

Steaks? Texas Roadhouse.
Soups? Zupas.
Sandwiches? Subway.
Smoothies? Jamba Juice
French Fries? McDonalds

Whatever I crave, there are certain places I can go to satisfy that craving.
But, there was one....that had left me hanging.
Chicken.
For the longest time if I was craving Chicken, I would go to Arctic Circle for a Country Chicken Sandwich.
But then....the Country Chicken changed on me. To a rather bland non appetizing one.
It wasn't my chicken.
Which left me without a place to go when I craved it.

Well. I may have found an almost replacement for my precious Country Chicken.

Chicken Strips from KFC.

Flavorful, crunchy. Oh so tasty.

Plus, as a benefit. They're good both hot and cold.
So I can order a bunch of them, and then have leftovers if I so choose.

Yes...this could possibly work. But time will see.
>.>
<.<

I'm still hoping that the old Country Chicken will come back.......

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment