Saturday, November 1, 2014

The Winds of Change

I woke up to the wind this morning.
It was blowing like crazy, I could hear the trees rustling, could hear things moving about.
And for the first time, it really felt like Fall.
The winter storms are coming, the trees with their crackling leaves swirling, about flinging color all over the place.
It really feels like it should be the first of October with this storm instead of the first of November lol. Autumn is upon us. :D I just hope I can continue to enjoy it for a while longer before the snows come. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in the middle of a desert, at an old run down food shop, a stop where me and my family were at while our car was being fixed or something.... where I was halfway stranded with a couple of guys who wouldn't speak English to me. They were trying to force me to learn Chinese, but I wasn't feeling it. They persisted, and finally I got fed up with it and shouted back at them...in what I later found out was Chinese. I hadn't realized I hadn't spoken English.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment