Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Cold Outside

So I went down to the college today.
Mostly to escape from my dark 'timedoesn'tmove' room and see some sunlight, the other reason was to get to a different space so I could focus and just write a bit, enjoying my day off from work.

I'd found a nice cozy spot, hadn't yet gotten into the groove of writing.
And then I heard a conversation of a guy and girl as they were walking by.

Girl: Why are you wearing shorts? It's winter.
I glanced down to see that indeed, the guy was wearing shorts, and I too wondered why he was wearing shorts, though I wouldn't have thought much about it. It's that odd phase of seasons where it's cold then hot then cold then hot. So shorts were still a pretty good possibility even though it was a little nippy outside.
And then the guy responded.
Guy: It's not cold inside.

And I could only blink at the logic in a 'hey....you're right' sort of fashion.

But then I was like: it can be cold inside too....

but for that moment. Yes. The guy's logic worked. Of course...he still has to go outside to go anywhere.
Hope he doesn't freeze....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment