Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Nighttime Visitor

It was the weirdest thing.
But I may have had a visitor last night.
And not the normal kind of visitor either.

So there I was.
Sleeping.
Dreaming.
And for some reason, I woke up.
I opened my eyes.
Looked at the wall,
and saw a shadow of a man there.
Just his head and shoulders really.
Like he was right behind me.

-As you see, I have a wifi router thingy in my room, and the blue light is rather bright at night and shines towards that wall.

I stared at this unmoving shadow. Wondering if it was just my imagination, or not.
So I moved my covers and saw the shadow's shoulders move.
That convinced me that it was just my imagination and I closed my eyes and went right back to sleep.

Only....
I don't think it was.
There was something there.
Because usually the light doesn't create shadows like that.
It doesn't shine on my wall like a spotlight.
It doesn't create shadows that dark and distinguishable.

Plus....when I woke up again, the shadow was gone. No longer there. I couldn't even see me moving the covers.
The only thing between the wall and that router is me on my bed.
And there's nothing on the bed that would create that 'head' shape.
It didn't even shift when I moved the covers. Which meant it had to be behind me. Off the bed.

Even more weird...is that it would have to be able to create a human sized shadow on the wall...and the space between me and the light...isn't that big.

So...was I visited by a ghost?
I'm not sure. maybe something else could explain it, but it kinda feels like that's what happened.

In any case, his presence wasn't threatening at all.
I mean, once I established that some part of it moved....I went straight back to sleep.
And actually had a restful sleep, dreamt peacefully.
When the two nights before that....I hadn't at all. I'd woken up tense, with a headache.
But today, not so much.
So perhaps it was a guardian angel, come because I asked to be able to sleep more peacefully last night. :)
That's what I'm going to think of it as. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment