Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Movie Time!

I'm a bit of a people pleaser.
Trying to make everyone happy, so that I can be happy that everyone is happy.

My latest round of people pleasing involved going to a movie.
Big Hero 6.
(Awesome movie you should go see it!)
I wanted to get a big group of friends together to see it before everyone really disappeared for Thanksgiving break. (too late most of them already had.)

And it came down to the point....where I had friends who couldn't go an evening movie,
and friends who couldn't go to a mid afternoon movie.
But I wanted to hang out with both groups of friends.

You probably guess what happened next.
Yes.
In order to see both sets of friends,
I went and saw the movie twice.
In one day.
One right after the other really.
It was literally a get in see movie, come out and twenty minutes later go back in sort of situation.

But oh, oh so worth it.

^^ I love hanging out with friends. I wish that we could do it more often.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was out and about doing things, being with a group of people, when an older woman suddenly pulled out a gun, trying to shoot people, because she was jealous that me (me being Richard Castle from the show Castle) was engaged to Beckett and not to her. As she'd mistakenly believed that she was the only one for me. (she got younger in looks as the dream progressed) To try and get me to marry her, she amassed a huge mob/army of people bent on attacking everyone else to keep me from meeting anyone else, but somehow I managed to soothe everything over, then me, as myself...I ended up signing a bunch of books of things that I had published, which was a new experience for me because I'd never had anyone ask for me to sign something I'd written, especially because I'd only published a couple of short stories online, but all the girls (they were all girls) were so into those short stories, wanting more, and loving them, it was an awesome feeling....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment