Sunday, November 9, 2014

It's Open or Shut

I have a social door.

Yah, you read that right. My door is social.
Even when I don't want to be, it likes to be. >.<
Which means for annoyance on my side.

Why?
Because there is something in how the door is hung,
that unless it is closed all the way with latch in the doorjamb,
It will swing back wide open.

>.<
Totally annoying.
I mean, I enjoy having my door open on occasion.
But wide open?
Why not partially open?
I like partially open,
because then I can hear what's going on in the rest of the apartment,
and not have myself easily viewable whenever someone walks past.

Yes, this all or nothing thing is getting on my nerves.
At least I have a partial solution.

Throw something heavy at the door to land on the ground to stop it from opening all the way.

Yes, works everytime. ;) lol

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment