Sunday, November 30, 2014

Bite Itch Bite

I had the weirdest thing happen to me yesterday night.

So there I was, at work, with the place feeling completely dead.
I mean, there was like nobody in the store at all.
Really weird for a Saturday Night.
Considering it is a Saturday night.
But considering that the day before was Black Friday...not too weird, as most people who would have come on Saturday probably came on Friday and if they didn't come on Friday they were probably other places Friday and probably didn't want to spend more money.
Needless to say. There was hardly a customer to be found.
Which meant, that me and my coworkers found ourselves with more time than we had thought we would have.
That meant that we were able to get our closing tasks done early.
Really early.
As I was scheduled to leave half an hour before the store closed.
But because the store was so dead, I was able to go in and do a last sweep through of the cats we have. Making sure their cages were clean, scooping litter, ensuring they had food and water and of course, a bit of cuddling time.

So I grabbed everything I needed. And was able to finish the job in the last half hour of my shift.
Tada!

Only, something wasn't quite right.
As I was working on the cages,
My hands started to burn.
Like an itchy burn.
Like a chemical burn.

Which was totally weird, as I was sure I hadn't touched the stuff in our store that my skin seems to be sensitive to.
Plus, I was wearing gloves.
So I worked as quickly as I could through it.

And tore off the gloves as soon as the last cage was done.
To find, on my left hand a bite of sorts.
It looked like a mosquito bite really, itched like one too, and burned as well.
On my right hand, was a series of red dots, almost like tiny foot prints from thumb to pinky.
It was so weird!

Had their been something in my gloves? O.o I just got them fresh out of the box!
Had there been something on my hands before I put them on?
Possibly....whatever the case.
It sure irritated them for the next little bit.

But thankfully, it disappeared.
Still.
Totally weird.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was helping another girl to escape a sort of futuristic prison camp, and we had these snake like creatures, that would wrap around our wrists, and would give us temporary powers so long as they were there.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment