Sunday, November 23, 2014

Not This Time

I've noticed quite the little trend when it comes to me accepting callings for church.

One that shouldn't be a trend, but is.

You see, the past...well several callings....like every single one in the last year or so....
I've been called to do some sort of thing.

Expecting to be sustained in church the next Sunday.
Only....
To not be called to be sustained.
Perhaps they were busy, distracted, had too many names.
Maybe they would do it the next week.
Only...to not have them do it again.

Which meant....
That I have needed to remind the bishopric to sustain me at that point in time.

Which is what happened today.
I needed to remind them that I needed to be sustained and set apart first....

Its crazy. I can see this situation happening like once.
But multiple times?

lol maybe it's a sign.
A sign that they've given me the wrong calling since they can't remember to officially call me.
Or perhaps it's satan trying extra hard to keep me from being sustained....either way.

I wish they would remember.

:)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was packing up the entire petstore, as well as belongings I wanted to keep from my home to take with us to a different planet, as Earth...was dying and we didn't have much time left before it became unsustainable. So we were taking everything we could, going through some sort of dimensional portal to a mars like planet that had had colonies in the past as there were houses already built and established there. Very old, cracked and crumbling homes. They were kinda creepy really, but we didn't have much of a choice on where to stay. I wanted to get clean after all that moving, so I went to this big and spacious bathroom that had some natural light flooding in but no actual lights, and could not for the life of me, figure out how to turn on the shower. It seemed like there were switches on the wall outside of the room that would make it work, but all I managed to do was turn on a video camera showing the last occupant of the shower which was rather....creepy. Who would want to watch you take a shower? From multiple view points? *shudders* I called to my mom and my sister to see if they could help me figure out how to work the shower/tub/pool thing, though I had high doubts that it would work from all the cracks and from how long it hadn't been in use, when my sister pointed to an odd pile of clothing in a corner nook of the pool area. Clothing....that still had someone in it, though I couldn't see the head from my position, just the body. A dead body, though I refused to believe that it was that, but I didn't want to get closer to inspect, yet considering this place had been empty for years, if it was a body it shouldn't have been still in skin, it should have just been bones if that....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment