Saturday, November 15, 2014

Checking If It's Clean

There might be something to having these cleaning checks at my apt once a month.
Though from what I hear from others in the complex...they may disagree.
But in any case.
For whatever reason.
I found this cleaning check of mine to have gone...rather smoothly.
Of course, it was basically my first cleaning check 'officially' moved in. Without having to unpack boxes of stuff. So for me at least in my bedroom, it was just picking up the floor and doing a quick dusting and walla! Clean!
O.o so weird.
It did take longer elsewhere in the apt of course,
but not as long as it has before in the past.
I didn't need to stay up half the night cleaning, or spend all of the day fighting dust bunnies.
It really only took me a couple of hours to do everything. Which was great! :D

Though....I was slightly worried.
Why?
Because I haven't seen one of my Ghost Roommates in like...a week....and I didn't know if she knew about the cleaning checks. I don't think she did. So....did her tasks get done?
I don't think so. I wasn't going to do more work, and I don't think the other ghost roommates wanted to either.
Soooo I'm pretty sure they were left undone.

Which would possibly mean a recheck in our near future.

That wasn't the case though. Our checker walked in, did a quick lookabout and was like "All passed!"
And I was like. O.o huh?!?!
I was there. They just walked in, knocked politely on the bedroom doors to make sure the other roomies weren't there, I told them "Just left, I think at work, haven't seen in like a week."
And the checker commented. "Well, that's not fair that she made you guys have extra work by doing her tasks."
Heh....I stayed quiet.
We didn't do any of the tasks.
Sometimes, sometimes I know when to keep my mouth shut.

And we passed! Yay! Another cleaning check down, a bunch more to go. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment