Saturday, November 29, 2014

Phone Check

Ever have those premonitions where you think about doing something, or having something happen, and then it happens?

Well, I was sitting in the theatre, watching the movie trailers, enjoying the visual effects, picking out movies I liked and didn't like.
Not thinking about much at all really.

But then, as the opening music to the main movie was starting.
I had this thought.

I should check my phone.

So I did, I checked it.
And discovered that I had missed two phone calls and a text from a friend,
who I hadn't been sure was going to come to the theatre.
As they hadn't said yay or nay.

But they were asking if I was there.

Not knowing where they were at the time.
I sent a responding text quickly back
-quickly because the theatre was dark and my screen was kinda bright.
Telling them where we were, and that the seat next to me on the row was still empty and that the movie had just barely started.

Not knowing where they were, or if they actually were going to come.
I waited,
and happened to glance at the stairs leading up to our seats,
and there was my friend coming up the stairs!

:D They had gotten my message right as they were about to buy their ticket, picking out the seat.
So my friend was able to sit right next to me!

Woot! ^^

Yay for having the thought to check my phone and acting upon it! :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment