Wednesday, November 12, 2014

It's Coming

I stepped outside today,
and totally felt it in the air.
Winter.
It's coming.
A cool breeze.
a crisp clean smell.
the leaves changing colors and falling to the ground.
It made me smile.
Sent a thrill through me.
No more will I need to wilt under the merciless heat of the sun.
instead, I can luxuriate in the cool loveliness that is cold, snow, warm clothes.

It's begun,
And I am so excited!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Me, Jess, Tay and a bunch of other friends had met up and carpooled up to a canyon adventure trail that only I knew how to find. Though others didn't seem to believe me when I told them to take certain forks in the road, they soon realized -because we hit unpassable terrain, that I had been right. It took a while for us to all gather together, and set off to hike to the top of a forested mountain to ride down a river back down.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment