Friday, November 7, 2014

Lazy Liars MoreLike

I dislike liars.

This simple statement comes from a long line of experience with multiple different coworkers of mine.
That all ended up having one thing in common.

They didn't do the work.
But they told me they did.
Only to have me realize later.
They did not in fact do it.

>.<
Perhaps it's not liars that I don't like.
It's the fact that people feel that they have to lie.
It's the fact that I am taking these guys at face value.
And they are using it to lie to me.

I do not like that.
And it makes me like them less and less every time.
My respect for them decreases.
My confidence in them decreases

Seriously.
Where in the world did they think that lying about things was ever a good thing?
They always end up getting caught.
Because they slip up.

But I think the thing that really gets on my nerves with these...
These lies.
These unfinished tasks that were supposedly 'finished.'

Is that, they could be putting the animals at risk.
In a variety of different ways.
Since when...WHEN is it ever a good idea to shirk on an animal's
food?
water?
cleanliness?
medicines?

Answer.
NEVER.

I don't care if you're running late, that there are a million customers, that things are going horribly wrong in that day and time, that you don't know how to do something?
DO WHAT YOU CAN.
And then CONFESS that you didn't do something.
I take 'I didn't have time to finish this' in a much better light than
"Oh I finished this!" Only to find out you didn't.
It's way better to tell me what wasn't done so I could get it done instead of making it seem like it got done...but it actually wasn't done, or done in a halfhazard manner from being in a hurry. >.<
And since when is it a bad thing to ask for help? 'I don't know how to do this.' can prompt a "Oh hey let me show you!' response. It's never a good thing to wing it when it comes to working here. As, if you do...things could go badly. Seriously

Shirking is NOT an option. >.<
Do not let the animals SUFFER because of you deciding to 'skip some tasks' to make up time because you were 'late' or 'needed to get going'  
Their health is the NUMBER ONE priority at work.

How can we expect to make customers happy if our animals are not happy?
Unhappy animals, means sick animals, means unhappy customers, means loss of revenue.

Seriously.

>.< Stop thinking about making yourself look good.
Because, heads up.
You're not looking good when you aren't doing your job correctly. >.<

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in the home neighborhood, and my neighbors Von and Donna were trying to raise money so that they could adopt an infant that had a Monochromatic disease. (I googled Monochromatic and it meant 'shades of the same color' but the disease was nothing like that. It was more like a certain set of chromosomes were missing.) They were fighting for her right to live, her right to be raised in a good home. And there was this young man, who was nearby, jealous that this girl was getting a chance to be raised in a good home because he too had the disease, he had managed to survive it when no one believed that he would.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment