Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Eye Can't See

I spent the day without contacts.

Don't worry, I didn't go anywhere. So it was perfectly alright for me to not put them in.
Not that I couldn't have.
I just chose not to.

Mostly because I spent most of the day dozing anyways.
It doesn't really matter if you can see or not when you spend most of the day staring at the back of your eyelids.

Why did I do such a thing?
I had a headache.
And bright light was bugging me.
It's hard to go and do well....most things without light bugging you.
So, I stayed in bed today.
Letting myself rest.
Trying to get rid of a headache that refuses to go away.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Me and Kikay were out in the middle of desert/canyon wilderness. reminiscent to redrock countryesq sort of places. The rest of the family had been there too, but I chose to take my bike and bike along a rock trail while the rest of the family went elsewhere. I didn't go to far on the bike, the terrain was unstable, rocky, and...right next to cliffs. Which I didn't feel comfortable riding next to. So I decided to get off and walk, and as I walked along the cliff face. There were these inclusions. Rock holes and canyons and arches, most of them of dark rock, some of them with stalactites/mites in them, others sparkling with jewels. And they weren't on the path. So I chose to go up one of them, to the valley I could see above, and encountered an old gravesite area for Indians. And as I moved over...I walked into an old abandoned house, the side open to where I was walking in, the rest, perched on the top of the side of the cliff like a shrine/temple. But the place was rickety, abandoned, a place where only teenagers would go hang out for their own dares and shenanigans. It didn't feel safe there. Not knowing that this house was most likely built right on top of more indian graves. So I left, hiking out, and encountered Kikay along the way holding a young boy. probably no more than a year or so old. I continued to not feel safe, and chose to try and take a different route home. But Kikay and I didn't get far before we heard shots. We turned and saw an old western type group of riders coming upon us quickly. We ran to try and escape, but they blocked us off, captured us. And force marched us along the dry desert until we started passing by old shells of buildings, places I recognized. Especially when I saw an old gas station bill board. I had seen this place before! It was scenery stuff from an old movie, I knew where we were! (the place is actually from a different dream) And if I could find a way to get to a phone...I kept searching my pockets, but my phone wasn't there. I had misplaced it somewhere where I'd left my bike as it continuously wasn't in my jacket no matter how many times I searched for it to take pictures or to try and call for help. Then the woman in charge saw me -I was masquerading as a boy with a fake beard and everything, and she wanted me to take my shoes off. I didn't want them taken off because I felt that would somehow reveal me as a girl, but with a lot of wrestling and hitting her with these two red fireplace tongs that had horses on them, she managed to get them off. And wanted me to give up the two red fireplace metal stick things because they were part of a rare set of like...six...and she had one, and was looking for the rest. I wasn't going to give them to her, even though I had just found them myself when...

The unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment