Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A Day In Review -April 29th

Saturday, April 29th 2006

-My parents went up to Wyoming to clean out Grandma Turner's house, when they came back they said that they hadn't really made a dent in it at all with all the stuff that grandma had even though they took a lot of things home. I also had driving range today. We just drove around a parking lot with faded white lines all over and practiced maneuvers like parallel parking 2 and 3 paint turns, parking 90 degrees and 4 degrees and other things. I was pretty good at it, but I kept running through a particular "stop sign" (funny, I ran a stop sign on my driving test...which meant I failed my test...) and sometimes I would not let others have the right of way. (O.o crazy....I accidentally didn't give right of way on my driving test as well....another automatic failure.-I only failed twice but did two failures in one go. *sighs* who knew the driving range would predict my test..) So...basically....it sucked. The only good thing about it was that my teacher Lythgoe said I did great at the 90 degree parking.

Wednesday, April 29th 2009

-I had an Anthropology final today. It was a bad test to take. The teacher was in an obvious rush when he wrote the test from the spelling mistakes, number mistakes, and how hard the questions were to understand. I didn't like it at all. History was a little better but we had trouble getting our powerpoint to work so we went over time. XP At least I got to pass out my twizzlers. Then I went to the book store and sold 4 of my 8 books back which got me over $100 back...but I couldn't sell my other ones because new editions were coming out so they didn't need the old ones. >.< So dumb. I talked with Ephraim and Mike a bit from my geology class. I came back home and spent the rest of the day working on packing up my stuff to move home for the summer. Spent some time with the roomies watching "Bride Wars" later in the night my Cousin Ali and her husband dropped by to help me store my stuff that was left over for a couple of nights between my moves. She also helped to put my ribs back into place (they were out of alignment) ^^ She's amazing because of that. :)

Thursday, April 29th 2010

-I woke up from a dream of me doing ASL homework to actually work on my homework in real life. Finally got it done and I had to send the assignment in two parts since it was too big for a single email. I watched Princess and the Frog with my Mom -who was recovering from her Breast Cancer surgery. I read a book called Hush Hush. I didn't like it much, it didn't live up to its potential. I bought mom some juice as well and just basically hung out.

Friday, April 29th 2011

-It's 3:30 am of the 30th and I looked outside and saw SNOW! Yes! It's snowing! :D Awesome. I woke up today (29th) and Dan and I went to Hogle Zoo to see all the animals. It was rather fun, but cold. It's been snowing on and off today, but nothing has stuck (til now at 3:30am) At the Zoo I got to see the wolves and mountain lions and bats and a bunch of other animals. It was fun, I had a great time with Dan and after the zoo we went to lunch at Weinerschnitzechels (I'd never been before...haven't been back yet.) before we went back to the apartment and talked for 4ish hours before we kissed good bye and I stayed up to do writing stuff....and had the fire alarm go off randomly. O.o Wonder why.

Sunday, April 29th 2012

-I went to Shane's single's ward today to check it out, since I would be in that ward if I was living at home. My neighbor Mandie was there and I was able to talk to her and learn more about her wedding plans. (she now has a baby girl) It was a pleasant day really. The parents came home from their Panama Cruise as well today. I'm glad that they got back from there safe and sound. ^^ They also brought back souvenirs! I got a bunch of bracelets, a bookmark, a wood dragon fantasy creature, a windchime, a horse/carriage statue, a key necklace, a dolphin statute and for my graduation present they gave me a sapphire necklace. (which I basically never take off.) It's soo cool!! My parents spoils us so much bring back so many gifts. ^^ I'm so grateful that they're my parents. :D Kikay and I also go the both of them to Join Pottermore to see what house they would be sorted into. Dad got into Hufflepuff and Mom is in Gryffindor. ^^ (Me and my Brother are in Gryffindor, while Kikay is in Slytherin.)  

Monday, April 29th 2013

-Whew. Moving sure stirs up a lot of particles. I get into all these random sneezing fits all over the place. Oddly enough I've been sleeping pretty well for being in a new place. I really like my new bed I suppose. :) So after lazing about for a lot of the morning. I drove over to the Institute to get a summer parking pass, I then dropped by my old apartment so Kikay and I could transfer the Gas and Electricity accounts between us as she was still there and I had left. Dropped by Walmart for food, took a shower though it wasn't as nice of a geyser as my old place had. *sighs* The roommate's jimmyrigged shower curtain is rather...poor...I need to get a better one that will stay in place. I worked on unpacking. I have 4 boxes left out of 13, but I still need to get everything in its place as its just a big hoarding mess right now. It makes being in my room rather uncomfortable just because it's soo disorganized. Kikay dropped by for FHE where we had popcorn shrimp and fries for dinner. We were going to watch a movie but my DVD player just isn't connecting right (cus I had the wrong colored cords. >.<) so the movie was only playing in black and white. Kikay wasn't in the best of moods anyway because it was just one of those 'bad days' for her. :(

Tuesday, April 29th 2014

-I took a Me day today. I did a little bit of writing. I watched a bunch of movies. And basically hung out. :)

Wednesday, April 29th 2015

-I had work this morning, and surprisingly me and my coworker were able to get the department open at a good pace. Even with me needing to count all the animals, we moved at a good pace that I worried I would actually have nothing to do for part of my shift (besides helping customers.) For the past few days/week we've been struggling to get things done in such a time frame that I could leave without worrying that things weren't done. It was great, plus no major animal struggles though I think we might have a person who steals packages of crickets. >.< Because for the past two or three weeks I've noticed that we've been short in my counts...and there's no reason for them to get thrown away.... Sooo I'm guessing they were stolen. >.> In any case, my New Roommate dropped by briefly to double check that it was okay that she cleaned out the fridge. (It's so clean now. Basically our bottom shelf is empty of stuff. O.o who knew so much of the Ghost Roommate's stuff had expired...) I came home from work and gave Kikay some moving boxes from work as she's moving out this weekend, and took a nap, to be woken up by my friend Jessva calling to say she and Tay were on their way to kidnap me. O.o It took me a bit to comprehend that....as it's not something they've done before. lol They drove all the way down to take me out to dinner to Texas Roadhouse. ^^ Love that place! Though I accidentally ended up spilling food all over my lap when I tried to shut the 'to go box' Oops... but I managed to save it. ^^ Yay! I came home and had a good roommate chat with the new roomie. ^^ Now we're hanging out watching Lion King. :D ....and of course...deal with my cheek that is still aching. I'm guessing it's a sinus infection of sorts from having to do the cleaning check last weekend....

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment