Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Achy Cheek

I hate it when something randomly goes wrong with me.
Like.
Why would I randomly wake up with a cheek that is sore and swollen?
It's sore like the "after the numbing goes away from the dentist's needle' sore, but slightly moreso. Like sore muscles along the top of the gum line.
Seriously.
It's the most random thing ever.
Did I sleep wrong?
Did I get bitten by something there and I'm reacting against it?
Is it a precursor to getting a sinus infection of getting sick in some other manner?

Who knows.
All I know, is that it's irritating, and annoying to have it aching all the time.
I hope it fades away soon.
Because having something hurt for no explainable causable reason that I can find/remember
Is just another stressor in my life that I don't quite need right now.

:)
Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment